dinsdag 3 april 2018

CARD SET: WOODLAND CRITTER HUGGERS (1)

The Woodland Critter Huggers die set from Lawn Fawn is perfect for gifts, hiding little messages or a gift card. But they can also be used on cards. I decided to do that and made a set of three cards with these cute critters.


I did no stamping on any of these cards, just a lot of die cutting. I started on die cutting all the critters and I used Lawn Fawn cardstocks for all the elements. Here are the cardstock colors I used for each critter:
Racoon: Narwhal, Vanilla Malt, Black Licorice, Ballet Slippers
Deer: Chocolate Bar, Vanilla Malt, Black Licorice, Ballet Slippers
Fox: Canned Pumpkin, Vanilla Malt, Black Licorice, Ballet Slippers
Hearts: Guava


I assembled all the critters. The little elements I adhered with liquid glue, the rest with double sided tape. It's actually very time consuming, but it will be worthed, trust me.


Each critter will have Knock On Wood paper as its background. I used a different color for each card/ critter. From those same colors I die cut some speech bubbles, with the Speech Bubbles dies from Lawn Fawn. Off course the color of the speech bubble on each card, won't be the same as its background color. I die cut a word in all three. For the deer card I used a smaller sized speech bubble, because the antlers get in the way and it will look too crowded.


I assembled all the cards, adhered the panels onto a Ground Coffee cardbase and added some white highlights and dots to the critters and hearts.


I love thinking outside the box every once in a while. I'm super happy with these Woodland Critter Huggers cards.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten