donderdag 22 maart 2018

SURPRISE! SO MUCH CAKE, SO LITTLE ROOM (1)

For this birthday card, I used an older stamp set from My Favorite Things. The Beary Special Birthday set.


I wanted to create a blended background, but I didn't want to blend the entire panel. I took some masking tape, and started creating a smaller rectangle. I then took two Distress Ink colors to blend: Wild Honey and Fossilized Amber. For an extra touch, I also used Ripe Persimmon. I took and acrylic block, added a little of the Ripe Persimmon onto it with some water. I then dipped a paint brush in it and splattered some onto the panel.


I set the panel aside to dry and stamped my images. I used two of the bear images and the baloons. I used Copic Markers to color the images. Here are the colors I used:
Bears: E31 - E33/ E57 - E29/ RV10 - R83
Cake: RV10 - R83/ YR61 - YR15/ C2 - C5
Balloons: RV10 - R83/ R22 - R35/ Y00 - Y02
Present: R22 - R35/ Y00 - Y02


I fussy cut the images, stamped the sentiment and assembled the card. I added the panel onto a Sticky Note cardbase. I added some white stripes and dots to some images.


Although it's a very simple card to create, it's very new from my other designs. I'm really happy with this card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten