zondag 4 maart 2018

WISHING YOU HAPPINESS (2)

I created this simple card with the Seaside Seagulls stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Seagulls: C0 - C2/ Y38 - YR04
Pole: E57 - E29
Clouds: C0


I fussy cut the images and went on to my scene. I die cut some waves, with the Ocean Hillside Pop-Up Add-On dies from Lawn Fawn. I used Meriad cardstock for this. I also die cut a circle, with the Small Stitched Circle Stackables from Lawn Fawn, that I blended with Fossilized Amber Distress Ink. For the sky I used Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Cracked Pistachio and Evergreen Bough.


I stamped the sentiment in Soot Ink and assembled the card. I added the panel onto a Mermaid cardbase and added some white highlights to the beaks of the seagulls and the wooden pole.

This is one of my favorite MFT stamp sets.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten