maandag 19 maart 2018

BIRTHDAYS ROCK AND SO DO YOU (1)

For this birthday card, I decided to use the Strike Up the Band stamp set from My Favorite Things again. It’s been a while.


I stamped two of the images from the set and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bunnies: E41 – E43
Outfits: R22 – R35/ YG41 – BG34/ Y17 – YR16
Instruments: W2 – W3/ W5 – W7/ C2 – C5
Drum sticks: E33


I fussy cut the images. I took a piece of white cardstock and adhered a piece of Let’s Polka in the Dark pattern paper from Lawn Fawn on top, leaving a white space at the top. I adhered the images and stamped the sentiment. I also stamped the musical notes in Hippo Ink. I added the panel onto a Raspberry cardbase and rounded off the bottom corners.


I remember why I loved this set so much!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten