donderdag 22 maart 2018

CRAFTY HAUL (2)

I had my eye one some stencils and stamp sets, so here is what I purchased.

 
 
I just love the little agenda series from Mama Elephant. I already have the Little Santa Agenda (haven't used it yet) and now the Little Bunny Agenda. It contains 20 cute mini images of bunnies, holding all sorts of accessoiries. I can't wait to work with this set.

My Favorite Things is my go to brand when it comes to stencils. The Drifts & Hills stencil is an easy way to create hills or waves for a card, with Distress inks and an ink blending tool. And the Basic Shapes - Triangle stencil is perfect to create backgrounds.

Lawn Fawn came out with so many great papers for the 2018 Spring release. I received the Perfectly Plaid Spring paper from Kelly Marie, but I couldn't resist buying the Gotta Have Gingham paper pad myself. Simple patterns, in such beautiful colors.

Mama Elephant has another series I'm crazy about, the big grouped stamps. I already own The Cat's Meow, which was one of my favorites of last year. There are some others, but as a fan of bunnies I needed to have The Bunny's Hop. Sooooo cute!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten