maandag 19 maart 2018

YOU'RE PLANE AWESOME (3)

For the newest Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, I created this rainbow colored card, using the Plane and Simple stamp set. The theme for Challenge # 25 is ‘Color Inspiration’.


I started by die cutting a background, with the Stitched Cloudy Backdrop: Landscape. I took some Cracked Pistachio and Peacock Feathers Distress Ink and blended them onto the background

I wanted to use one of the planes. I stamped it six times, because I wanted to create a rainbow color scheme. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Red plane: R29 – R14
Orange plane: YR68 – YR16
Yellow plane: Y02 – Y08
Green plane: YG07 – G07
Blue plane: B02 – B14
Purple plane: BV000 – BV02
Grey elements: C3 – C5


I fussy cut the images. I stamped the sentiment onto a white strip of cardstock. I assembled the card and added some white highlights to the planes.


Please make sure to check out the new challenge over ate the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog, to participate or just for instpiration from my fellow Design Team members.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten