donderdag 22 maart 2018

BEST FISHES (6)

For this birthday card I used the Fintastic Friends stamp set together with the Bayou Backdrop die, along with some other Lawn Fawn stamp sets.


I started by die cutting the Bayou Backdrop twice. For one of the die cuts I only used the frame, so I cut off the greenery. I used Twisted Citron Distress Ink on the greenery and then adhered the frame on top of that. For the background I used two Distress Ink colors: Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio. I took a spray bottle and added some water to it. I dabbed the drops off with a paper towel. I added the Bayou Backdrop on top of the background with foam tape, putting the greenery on the bottom of the panel, so it looks like seeweed.


I stamped some of the fish from Fintastic Friends, the octopus from Octopi My Heart and the school of fish from Mermaid For you. I colored all these images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Octopus: RV10 - R83
Orange fish: Y21 - Y38
Moon fish: Y21 = Y38/ R22 - R35
Aqua colored fish: BG23 - BG49
Grey fish: C3 - C5


I die cut the octopus and fussy cut the rest of the images. I heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder from Ranger and assembled the card. I adhered the panel onto a Cilantro cardbase. I added some white dots and highlights on the fish and octopus.


A different wat to use the Bayou Backdrop, super fun.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten