donderdag 8 maart 2018

EVERY BUNNY NEEDS A FRIEND LIKE YOU (2)

For this friendship card, I used the Some Bunny stamp set together with the Stitched Garden Border die set.


I started by die cutting the border and the veggies. For the border I used Vintage Photo Distress Ink to blend. I also die cut some grass with the Meadow Borders die. I used Lucky Clover Distress Ink for this border. For the sky I used Blueprint Sketch and Salty Ocean Distress Ink. I added some water to the sky and the garden border and dabbed the drops off with a paper towel.


The veggies I die cut from colored carsdtocks. For the beet I used Chili Pepper, for the carrot I took Fake Tan. For the greenery on the veggies I used Cilantro and Noble Fir.

I stamped the images from Some Bunny and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bunnies: C2 - C3/ RV10 - R83
Watering can: Y02 - Y08
Throwel: E57 - E29/ W7/ C2 - C5


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in Fake Tan ink and added the panel onto a Cilantro cardbase. I added some white highlights to the veggies and watering can and some dots the the bunny's cheeks.


I can't wait to send this card to one of my friends.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten