woensdag 7 maart 2018

CRAFTY HAUL (19)

It's been a while since I did a crafty haul on my blog. Since the new Lawn Fawn release has been out since late February, I decided to share with you all the goodies I got. I had to wait for a part of my products to arrive. Some of these Lawn Fawn products I ordered at a shop here in The Netherlands. The rest I bought with my gift card, that I got as a Lawn Fawnatics design team member. Here are all the items I got.


The Mini Picture Frames dies are a great way to create a new look for my cards. It would be so much fun to create a wall of critters on a card, wouldn't it!

The Little Fireflies card is a mini set I ordered to fill my cart, I had a bit left on my gift card. I think they will be a great addition to any night scene or a scene near a pond.

I wanted the Stitched Garden Border to use with the Rooting For You set. but also the bunny set from this release. Can't wait to use this die set. It comes with some veggies as well!

I'm a huge fan of the plaid papers from Lawn Fawn, so I was so happy that Kelly Marie send me this new one. The Perfectly Plaid Spring paper pad. I love all the colors and patterns.

Kelly Marie also send met the Rub-a-Dub-Dub stamp set, with the coordinating dies. I already made one card for mom with this set, so fun to work with this set.

Of all the items Lawn Fawn came out with this release, I loved the Some Bunny set the most. And that's mostly because of the bunnies I just love them! Perfect to combine this one with the Stitched Garden Border.

I really loved this new ink color, Forget-Me-Not. I was looking for a color to combine with the Moonstone. This is perfect!

Easter Party!!!! Really fun on its own, but also perfect for Halloween and together with the Costume Party set. I off course love that kid in the bunny costume the most.

I already created several cards with the Toadally Awesome stamp set. It's such an amazing set and I still have many ideas for this set.

I haven't used the Speech Bubbles dies yet, but I do plan on creating a card with this set soon. They will work perfect to add a sentiment on a card. Make it a bit different.

I love all the Lawn Fawn cardstocks and I really needed some of the colors to be restocked in my craft room. I got Sticky Note, Guava, Cilantro, Chili Pepper and Mermaid. Probably some of my most used cardstocks and favorites as well.

The Peek-a-Boo Backdrop die is fun to create a story book like card. I have so many ideas. I just don't know how to incorporate the additional dies yet.

The Hay There stamp set is filled with such cute farm animals. I really can't wait to create scenes with these adorable images.

The Bayou Backdrop die set was also send to me by Kelly Marie. I would probably not buy this, but I'm so glad to have it now. I made one card with it and I think it can be used in so many ways. I actually saw someone flip it around and use it for an underwater scene.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten