dinsdag 20 maart 2018

HAVE A TOADALLY AWESOME BIRTHDAY (1)

For this birthday card, I combined the Toadally Awesome stamp with the Little Fireflies stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting all the elements I will use for my scene. I used the Meadow Borders, Grassy Border and the Stitched Hillside Borders. I wanted to use Distress Inks for all the scene elements. I used Blueprint Sketch for the sky, Salty Ocean for the pond and Mowed Lawn and Lucky Clover for the grass.


I stamped the images from both stamp sets and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Frogs: YG11 - G21/ Y00 - Y02
Fireflies: Y00 - Y02/ BV000 - BV02/ B00 - BG01
Lilly pads: G07 - G28
Car tails: G07 - G28/ E57 - E29
Lillies: RV10 - R83
Flies: B00


For the little shine circles, that go behind the fireflies, I used Sunflower Ink and then covered it with Versamark Ink and heat embossed it with Clear Gloss embossing powder from Wow. I also heat embossed the sentiment, but with white embossing powder from Ranger.

I fussy cut all the image and assembled the card. I adhered the panel onto a Mermaid cardbase and added some white dots and highlights on some of the elements.


So far, of the new Lawn Fawn release, I used this stamp set the most.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten