maandag 5 februari 2018

YOU'RE A TREASURE (1)

For this card, I decided to use Ahoy,Matey from Lawn Fawn. I haven't used this set for a while. I combined it with the Palm Trees dies.


I started by die cutting all the elements for the scene. I used Distress Inks to color them all. Here is what I used:
Grass: Twisted Citron
Hill: Vintage Photo
Palm trees: Twisted Citron, Ground Espresso
Sky: Salted Ocean


I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto the hill, with white embossing powder from Ranger.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Skin girl: E31 - E33
Skin boy: E00 - E11
Hair girl: W3 - W5 - W7
Hair boy: E08 - E18
Clothes: YR15 - YR68/ YG11 - G21/ W5 - W7
Treasure chest: E57 - E29/ E31 - E33
Coins: Y15 - Y17
Diamond: BG000 - B00
Parrot: R46 - R59/ Y17


I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I added the panel onto a Chocolate Bar cardbase.


I know it's still winter here in The Netherlands, but the sun peaked into my bedroom this morning so I was in the mood for a Sunny scene.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten