maandag 12 februari 2018

WISHING YOU A BEAUTIFUL DAY (4)

I was asked to create a card for a girl's first communion. I used the Bicycle Built For You stamp set by Lawn Fawn before for this ocassion. Last year for a boy, this year a girl.


I started by die cutting and trimming all the elements to set the scene. I die cut a square, with the Outside In Stitched Square Stackables. I also used the Stitched Cloudy Backdrops: Landscape die for this square, to create a sky. I die cut a hill, with the Stitched Hillside Borders. For the panel's background, I used a piece of Perfectly Plaid Chill paper.

I used Distress Inks for the scene. I used Twisted Citron for the hill and Cracked Pistachio for the sky. I stamped the sentiment onto the hill, in Hippo Ink.


I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bicycle: Y15 - Y17/ C2 - C3/ C5/ E31 - E33
Flowers: BV02 - BV13
Skin: E00 - E11
Hair: E57 - E29
Clothes: R22 - R35
Balloons: Y15 - Y17/ BV02 - BV13/ YR04 - YR07


I die cut all the elements with my Cuttlebug and assembled the card. I added some white stripes and dots to some stamped elements. I added the panel onto a kraft cardbase.

I love using this set this time of year.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten