zondag 4 februari 2018

YOU'RE PLANE AWESOME (2)

For this encouragement card, I used the Plane and Simple stamp set from Lawn Fawn. A set from last year that I haven't used that often yet.


I started by die cutting a piece of watercolor cardstock with the Stitched Cloudy Backdrop: Landscape. I used Worn Lipstick Distress Ink to color this background.


I die cut two cloud borders, with the Puffy Cloud Borders. I stamped the sentiment with Wild Rose Ink.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Plane: B34 - B23/ R22 - R35/ C0 - C2
Clouds + heart shaped cloud: C0 - C2


I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I added the panel onto a Guava cardbase.

Super simple to make, but so much fun!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten