dinsdag 27 februari 2018

WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY EASTER (1)

For this Easter card, I used the new Easter Party stamp set from Lawn Fawn, together with some of their older dies.


I ink blended the sky with Evergreen Bough Distress Ink and stamped the sentiment in Hippo Ink and Forget-Me-Not Ink. I die cut a piece of Noble Fir cardstock with the Puffy Cloud Borders, but didn't use it as clouds but as a bush. I also die cut two grass borders from Cilantro cardstock, with the Meadow Borders die. For the flowers and butterflies I used Raspberry cardstock, Sticky Note cardstock, Mermaid cardstock and Ballet Slippers cardstock.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Skins: E31 - E33/ E00 - E21/ E11 - E33
Bunny costume: C0 - C2/ RV10 - R83
Flower girl costume: YG06 - G07/ Y00 - Y02/ RV10 - R83
Duck costume: Y00 - Y02/ Y17 - YR16
Flower: YG06 - G07/ RV10 - R83
Basket + hair girl: E57 - E29


I fussy cut all the images and started assembling the card. As a finishing touch I added some white highlghts here and there with a gelly roll pen. And i stamped the swirly lines near the butterflies, in Manatee Ink.


Don't just love those cute kids in costume?

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten