maandag 26 februari 2018

I'M A LUCKY DUCK TO HAVE YOU AS MY MOM (1)

For this card, which can be used for Mother's Day, I used the new Rub-a-Dub-Dub stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I de cut a piece of white cardstock with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I also die cut a piece of Perfectly Plaid Spring paper with the Fancy Scalloped Rectangle Stackables. I adhered them together.


I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bath tub: C0 - C2
Mother duck: C0 - C2/ YR15 - YR68
Ducklings: YR15 - YR68/ Y00 - Y02
Bubble bath bottle: YG41 - BG34/ B37 - B39/ C3 - C5
Soap: YR00 - YR02
Bubbles: BG000 - B00


I die cut all the images with my Cuttlebug. I stamped a banner, from Bannertastic, in Minty Fresh Ink and Merman Ink. I stamped the sentiment inside and the second part of the sentiment onto the cardbase, in Hippo Ink. I adhered all the elements and assembled the card. I added the panel onto a Sticky Note cardbase.


I still have many ideas for this stamp set!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten