maandag 26 februari 2018

EVERY BUNNY NEEDS A FRIEND LIKE YOU (1)

I created this friendship card with the new Some Bunny stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting a piece of watercoloring paper with the Stitched Hillside Backdrop: Landscape. I wanted to use Distress Inks and an ink blending tool to give all the elements color. For the hills I used Brushed Corduroy and Vintage Photo. For the sky I took Salty Ocean.


I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bunnies: C0 - C2/ RV10 - R83
Watering can: Y02 - Y06 - Y15
Throwel: R14 - R29/ C0 - C3 - C5/ W7
Carrots: YR16 - YR07/ G07 - G28


I fussy cut all the images and started assembling the card. I stamped the sentiment in Hippo Ink and added the panel onto a Sticky Note cardbase. I added some white highlights to some of the stamped images.


I just love bunnies, everything about them. And I really enjoy making cards with these cuties!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten