dinsdag 27 februari 2018

HAPPY EASTER (5)

For this Easter card, I once again used the Some Bunny stamp set from Simon Says Stamp. I just love the size and cuteness of these images!


For the background I wanted to do something different. I used Scattered Straw and Tattered Rose Distress Inks. It took me a while to get a nice blend, but it eventually worked out. I added some water droplets to the background and dabbed them off with a paper towel.


For the grass I used the Grassy Border die from Lawn Fawn and I ink blended it with Crushed Olive Distress Ink.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bunny: E31 - E33/ RV10 - R83
Chick: Y02 - Y08 - Y17/ YR68
Eggs: R22 - R35/ Y00 - Y02/ YT00 - YR61


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in Cranberry Ink from Lawn Fawn.

I added some white dots here and there, with a gelly roll pen and my card is finished.


That bunny is just way too cute!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten