zaterdag 24 februari 2018

HOPPY BIRTHDAY (1)

The new Lawn Fawn release is absolutely amazing, as always! An I couldn't wait to create cards with all these products. I started with the Toadally Awesome stamp set, which I used for this birthday card.


I started by die cutting all the elements for the scene. I die cut a hill, with the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders. This is going to be my pond. I also die cut two grass borders, with the Meadow Borders die. I'm going to flip one around and layer them behind each other for extra dimension.


I used Distress Inks for all these elements. For the pond I used Mermaid Lagoon, for the sky Cracked Pistachio and for the grass I used Lucky Clover and Twisted Citron. I added some water drops to the distressed elements and dabbed the drops off with a paper towel.

I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Frogs: YG07 - G07/ Y00 - Y02
Lilly pads: BG93 - BG96
Lillies: R22 - R35
Plants: YG11 - G21/ E57 - E29
Dragonfly: Y00 - Y02


I fussy cut all the images. I stamped the sentiment and added the swirly line with Manatee Ink. I adhered all the elements together and assembled the card. I adhered the panel onto a Noble Fir cardbase. As a finishing touch, I added some white dots and stripes to some images.


I'm already in love with these toad stamps! Can't wait to create more.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten