donderdag 22 februari 2018

REMEMBER, YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND IN ME (4)

For this friendship card, I used the Lunar Animals stamp set from Mama Elephant. I got this set second hand from a crafter who didn't want it anymore. It hadn't been used yet.


I started by die cutting all the elements for the scene. I used the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders, in two different variations. I then added Distress Ink to all the elements. I used Cracked Pistachio for the sky and Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn for the hills. I stamped the sentiment in Soot Ink, which is from Ella and Friends.


I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Cow: W5 - W7/ RV10 - R83/ E31
Bunny: C0 - C2 - C3/ RV10 - R83
Horse: E57 - E29/ E31 - E33
Cat: E33 - E31
Pig: RV10 - R83/ W7
Sheep: C0 - C2/ E00 - E11/ E57 - E29
Dog: E41 - E43
Hearts: R14 - R46


I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug and started assembling my card. I added the panel onto a Mermaid cardbase. I added some white accents to all the animals, with a white gelly roll pen.


This stamp set has so many cute animals, I didn't even use them all for this card!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten