vrijdag 9 juni 2017

WE'RE GONNA NEED A BIGGER... CAKE! (3)

For this birthday card I used the Duh-Nuh and Ahoy, Matey stamp sets from Lawn Fawn.


I wanted to create an ocean with Distress Inks. I took the Cloud stencil from My Favorite Things and started blendind blues onto it. I used Salty Ocean, Mermaid Lagoon and Chipped Sapphire. Now I have clouds, but I flipped the card over and now I have waves. I die cut some waves with the Ocean Wave Accents dies. At the top of the card I applied Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed Distress Ink.


I stamped the shark from Duh-Nuh and the ship from Ahoy, Matey. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Shark: W0 - W2 - W5
Ship: E29 - E57/ E41 - E43/ W0 - W2/ BG000/ R46 - R59


I fussy cut the images and adhered them to the ocean panel. I stamped the first part of the sentiment on the front. I adhered the panel onto a Blue Jay cardbase. On the inside of the panel I stamped the rest of the sentiment and heat embossed it with Opaque Bright White embossing powder from Wow. The sentiment is from Hell Chum, by Avery Elle.


Everyone who saw "Jaws" will get this card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten