zondag 11 juni 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (21)

For this birthday card, I used the Up In the Air stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I wanted to create a cloudy background with the new Clou stencil from My Favorite Things. I choose a soft color palette. I took three Distress Ink: Shaded Lilac, Spun Sugar and Scattered Straw. I blended the inks onto the paper.

I die cut two hills, with the Stitched Hillside Borders from Lawn Fawn, from Cilantro and Noble Fir cardstock. I stamped the sentiment on one of the hills and adhered the hills to the cloudy background.


I stamped all the images I wanted to used and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Big balloon: Y17 - YR04 - YR07/ Y02 - Y06 - Y15
Small balloon: V01 - V12/ Y02 - Y06 - Y15
Baskets: E41 - E43
Bear: E57 - E29/ E00 - E11
Houses: W5 - W7/ Y02 - Y15 - Y17 - YR16 - YR07
Bushes: YG11


I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug and assembled the card. I adhered the panel onto a Cilantor cardbase. I added some white stripes to the balloons, with a white gel pen. And done is my card.

This is set is absolutely adorable and so much fun to work with.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten