zondag 18 juni 2017

FRIEND, INSTEAD OF TEXTING, I MADE THIS CARD (1)

I was in the mood for some watercoloring. I used the Love Letters stamp set to create this friendship card.


I stamped the envelope several times onto watercolor paper and heat embossed it with Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder from Wow. I used Zig Color Real Brish markers to watercolor the background. Here are the colors I used:
Envelope: 091 - Light Grey
Hearts and background: 022 - Carmine Red

I die cut the panel with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables.

I stamped the two birds and watercolored them also.
Birds: 052 - Bright Yellow
Beaks: 070 - Orange


I die cut the word 'friend' three times, with the Words For Friends dies from MFT. I stacked them to create dimension. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto a piece of Black Licorice cardstock. I trimmed it to a thins trip and adhered all the elements together.

I added the panel onto a piece of Watercolor Wishes paper and added glitter to the word friend, with the Clear Sparkle Pen from Spectrum Noir.


I'm really happy with this watercolored look.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten