vrijdag 16 juni 2017

CARD SET: AHOY, MATEY (1)

I made a set of three cards with one stamp set, the Ahoy, Matey stamps from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting a piece of Perfectly Plaid Winter paper, with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I die cut a circle, from watercolor cardstock, with the Small Stitched Circle Stackables. This circle I die cut with the Ocean Wave Accents. Later I'm going to mat this of onto a scalloped circle, that I die cut from white cardstck with the Scalloped Circle Stackables.


For the circle, that I die cut with the Ocean Wave Accents, I used Distress Inks and an ink blending tool. I used Mermaid Lagoon and Chipped Sapphire for the water and Cracked Pistachio for the sky. I adhered the circle onto the scalloped circle.


I stamped all the images and a banner from Bannertastic. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Skin: E00 - E11
Hair: E31 - E33
Peg leg: E77 - E79
Blue clothes: B18 - B39
Red clothes: R14 - R17
Pirate hat: W5 - W7
Banner: W0 - W2
Ship: E31 - E33/ E77 - E79/ R14 - R17
Map: E31 - E33
Diamond: C0 - C2
Parrot: YR15/ YG11 - G21


I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I added the panel onto a Blue Jay cardbase. I added some clouds, that I die cut with the Simple Puffy Clouds dies.

I've been having so much fun creating card sets with one stamp set.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten