zaterdag 17 juni 2017

BEST FISHES (5)

Time to make a fun card with the Fintastic Friends stamp set again. I combined it with some imags from Mermaid For You.


I started on the background. I blended some Distress Inks onto a piece of watercolor paper. I used Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio. I want to create a panel, to make it look like you looking inside an aquarium. So is trimmed to smaller rectangles and embossed the sides with one of the Stitched Border dies.

I stamped the sentiment, using three Lawn Fawn Inks to create an hombre look. I used Minty Fresh Ink, Merman Ink and Fish Tank Ink. I adhered the white panels onto the blended bakcground and went over to my images.


I took the corals and sea weed from Mermaid For You and stamped them in Freshly Cut Grass Ink, Wild Rose Ink and Fresh Lavender Ink. The other images, from Fintastic Friends, I colored with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used.
Striped fish: BV000 - BV02/ Y00 - Y02
Orange fish: Y17 - YR16
Green fish: YG11 - G21
Red fish: R22 - R35
Pebbles: E41 - E43


I fussy cut the images and adhered them inside the 'aquarium'. I added the panel onto a Mermaid cardbase.

I love these fish, it was actually my first Lawn Fawn set.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten