dinsdag 13 juni 2017

LATER GATOR (1)

I made a friendship card with the Jungle Friends dies, from My Favorite Things.


I think I underused the crocodiel die, so I decided to just use this one for the card. Plus the grass dies as well. I die cut the crocodile and the grass and applied Distress Inks onto the elements. I also die cut a rectangle with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX. Here are the colors I used (also for the background):
Crocodile: Mowed Lawn + Lucky Clover
Grass: Brushed Corduroy + Scattered Straw
Background: Peacock Feathers + Walnut Stain


I stamped the sentiment onto the panel and heat embossed it with Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder from Wow (from the Wild For You set, by Lawn Fawn). I adhered the panel onto a piece of Perfectly Plaid Rainbow paper, from Lawn Fawn, and added it to a Mermaid cardbase.

As a finishing touch, I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops onto the card, with the color Apple Green.


A fun card to send a friend you want to plan a date with.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten