vrijdag 9 juni 2017

JUST FOR EWE (1)

For this friendship card, I used the Ewe Are the Best stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I die cut a piece of watercolor cardstock with the WOnky Stitched Rectangle STAX. I took some masking tape and masked off a strip. I blended some Distress Ink onto it and let it fade out to white. I did thes three times and also used the Polka Dot stencil from MFT. I used three Distress Ink colors: Fossilized Amber, Wild Honey and Candied Apple.

I stamped three of the sheep of the stamp set. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used.
Sheep: W0 - W2/ E00 - E11/ E57


I fussy cut the sheep and adhered them to the panel. I added the card onto a white cardbase. I stamped the sentiment in Cranberry Ink from Lawn Fawn. As a finishing touch, I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops, with the color Red Berry.


This could be a friendship card, but also a birthday card or a love card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten