donderdag 8 juni 2017

CARD SET: WILD FOR YOU (1)

I created a set of three cards with the Wild For You stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting a circle. I’m going to use the negative die cut as a mask. On all three panels, I used different Distress Ink colors. Two on each. I used Wild Honey and Carved Pumpkin, Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick, Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed. I added some water droplets onto them and dabbed the drops off with a paper towel.


I stamped one of the banners from the Bannertastic stamp set. I used Lawn Fawn inks to fill them in. I used the following ink colors:
Carrot Ink + Pumpkin Spice Ink
Ballet Slippers Ink + Bubblegum Ink
Butter Ink + Sunflower Ink


I stamped the sentiment on the banner, which is from the Jump For Joy stamp set.

I stamped all the images from Wild For You and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Crocodile: YG11 – G21
Giraffe: Y21 – YR15/ E57 – E29/ E00 – E11
Lion: E00 – E11/ E57 – E29
Mouse: E41 – E43
Elephants: W0 – W2 – W5
Party hats: RV21 – RV23/ Y17 – YR15/ Y02 – Y06


I adhered the banners, animals and hats to the three panels, creating three different scenes with a similar style. I added the panel to some pattern paper from Echo Park.

To finish it off, I added some Nuco Crystal Drops. I used two different colors: Bubblegum Blush and Dandelion Yellow.

I love creating three cards with one stamp set. And the cards can be used for so many different occasions.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten