maandag 9 september 2024

BOOKMARK (9)

I'm on the Lawn Fawn blog today with this cute woodland bookmark. I used the new Little Woodland Library stamp set together with the Sticthed Bookmark die set. 



I die cut the bookmark from Mermaid cardstock and ink blended with Broken China Distress Oxide Ink, using the Birch Trees Stencil. 

I die cut the Grassy Border, made it to fit the bookmark, using Cilantro cardstock. I ink blended the edges of the blades with Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink.



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers:
Little library: C5 - C7/ E4 - E43/ E53 - E55 - E57/ YG00 - YG03
Skunk: W5 - W7/ E04/ W0 - W2/ BG000 - BG01
Books: E41 - E43/ B24 - B26/ YG00 - YG03/ B41 - B45
Mole: W5 - W7/ E04 - E11/ E00 - E11
Worm: E04 - E11/ BG000 - BG01

I die cut the images and assembled the card. I added a speech bubble with the sentiment, using All the Speech Bubbles. 



As a finishing touch I used a white gel pen to add highlights and dots. I used Denim Blue Hemp Twine to add through the hole at the top. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten