vrijdag 20 september 2024

MANY THANKS (5)

Pumpkins just scream Fall. And I decided to create this cute pumpkin stall, in front of a corn maze. I used the following sets from Lawn Fawn: Treat Cart, Hay There Hay Rides and Happy Harvest. 



I ink blended the background with a cloud stencil, using Broken China Distress Oxide Ink. For the ground, I just masked off the upper half and ink blended with Gathered Twigs. 

I stamped the corn stalks with Pizza Crust and No. 2 Pencil Inks. 



I stamped the images and colored them all with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Cart: E41 - E43/ C0 - C3/ C5 - C7/ G82 - G85
Bear: E57 - E29
Fox: E35 - E08/ E00 - E11
Pumpkins: G82 - G85/ Y38 - YR68
Hay: E57 - E29: Y21 - Y26
Corn: G82 - G85/ Y21 - Y26
Sign: E33 - E35
Banner: Y21 - Y26/ Y38 - YR68
Crows: W5 - W7/ Y21 - Y15



I die cut and fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in Fake Tan and Pumpkin Spice, creating an ombre look. As a finishing touch, I used a white gel pen for the highlights and dots. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten