donderdag 12 september 2024

HAPPY HALLOWEEN (23)

As soon as the "Ber"-months start, I'm ready for spooky season. And as an avid reader, it's also time for spooky books. I decided to used the new Book Collection die set from Lawn Fawn, and add some ghosts and cobwebs for some spooky vibes. 



For the background, I used one of the new paperpads from Lawn Fawn: Falling Leaves. It has plaids, but also these autumn leaf patterns. I chose the orange one. I added a strip of Woodgrain cardstock to the bottom. 



All the books, the ghosts, cobwebs and spiders were die cut from white cardstock. I wanted to color them with Copic Markers:
Books: R05 - R46/ Y15 - Y17/ E41 - E43/ G82 - G85/ R01 - R22/ Y38 - YR04/ E57 - E29/ E33 - E35
Spiders: C5 - C7



I assembled the books and lined them up on my card. I stamped the sentiment and added some highlights with a gel pen. 

A really quick and simple card, perfect for your horror book fans. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten