maandag 16 september 2024

BOOKMARK (10)

Ready for Fall? Well, you better be, because at the Lawn Fawnatics Blog it's time for the Awesome Autumn Challenge!



I created a bookmark, using the Bookmark die set and the Book Collection die set. 

For the base of the bookmark and some of the books, I used pattern papers from the Falling Leaves paperpad. I also used some Lawn Fawn cardstocks for the books, them being Speckled Eggshell, No. 2 Pencil, Noble Fir and Canned Pumpkin. 



I assembled the bookmark and added highlights with a white gel pen. I stamped the sentiment, using Violet's ABCs. 

Visit the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for inspiration and join us!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten