dinsdag 10 september 2024

HAPPY HALLOWEEN (22)

For this Halloween card, I used the Build-a-Cauldron die set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background, I first started blending with Dried Marigold Distress Oxide Ink. I masked off the bottom part. I layered some Spiced Marmalade and Candied Apple Distress Oxide Inks over it, using the Spiderweb Background Stencils. I splattered some black watercolor onto it as well. 

For the bottom part, I used Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Inks. 



I die cut all the elements. I used the following Lawn Fawn cardstocks: Sugarpplum, Fake Tan, Vanilla Malt, Cilantro, No. 2 Pencil adn Storm Cloud. For the cauldron I also ink blended with Black Soot Distress Oxide Ink. For the drips and foam in the cauldron I ink blended with Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink. 



I assembled all the elements, adding them to the ink blended background. I used a white gel pen to add highlights and stamped the sentiment from Sweet Spiders. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten