maandag 2 september 2024

I HOPE YOUR DAY IS LITERALLY THE BEST (2)

For the new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge we are focusing on the woods. So get out all your woodland critters and sets and start creating. I used my new favorite set: Little Woodland Library. 



For the background I used Mermaid cardstock. I ink with Tattered Rose Distress Oxide Ink, using the Birch Tree Stencils. I added white splatter onto the trees, using white watercolor. 

I die cut the Grassy Border from Cilantro cardstock and ink blended the edges of the blades with Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink. 



I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers:
Little library: E57 - E29/ W3 - W5/ W5 - W7
Books: B24 - B26/ BG53 - BG57/ B41 - B45/ YG00 - YG03
Worms: E11 - E04/ BG000 - BG01
Bunnies: E41 - E43/ E11
Mole: W5 - W7/ E11 - E00/ E04 - E11
Squirrel: E31 - E33 - E35
Owl: E57 - E29/ E41 - E43/ Y15 - Y17/ BG000 - BG01



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added highlight to the images. 



Make sure to visit the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge and join us!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten