maandag 2 september 2024

I'M GRATEFUL FOR YOU (1)

I used the new Coffee Cup Gift Card Holder from Lawn Fawn for the first time, for this thank you card.



For the background I used some Knit Picky Winter pattern paper. At the bottom I added a strip of No. 2 Pencil cardstock.

I die cut the elements for the coffee cup from Vanilla Malt, Paper Bag and Ground Coffee cardstock. The sleeve around the cup was die cut from the Gotta Have Gingham Rainbow paperpad. For the lid of the coffee cup, I ink blended with Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide Ink. The cup was blended with Black Soot.



I wanted to add some pumpkins, so I die cut these using the Stitched Pumpkins die set. I used Fake Tan and Cilantro cardstock. I ink blended the pumpkins with Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide Ink and used Lucky Clover for the stems. 

For the little heart, that will go on the sleeve, I heat embossed the sentiment. This sentiment is from the All the Speech Bubbles stamp set. 

I assembled the cup and the pumpkins, adding everything to the background. Adhered the little coffee beasn as well and added highlighst with a white gel pen. 


Can you tell I'm really ready for fall? 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten