dinsdag 3 september 2024

MANY THANKS (4)

When the "ber"-months start, I'm all about autumn! The new You Crow Girls stamp set from Lawn Fawn, is a perfect match to my all-time favorite stamp set Happy Harvest. I decided to combine them for this thank you card. 



For the background, I ink blended grass, using the Grassy stencil. I used Fossiziled Amber and Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide Inks to blend. For the sky, I used a cloud stencil and Broken China Distress Oxide Ink. I also added splatters with this color.



To create more dimension, I die cut the Grassy Border from No. 2 Pencil and ink blended the blades with Spiced Marmalade. 

I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Scarecrows: E29 - E77/ E11 - E04/ Y21 - Y26/ R05 - R46/ G82 - G85/ E55 - E57/ B91 - B95/ Y38 - YR04
Crows: C5 - C7/ Y21 - Y26
Sunflowers: Y15 - Y17/ E29 - E77/ G82 - G85
Pumpkins: Y38 - YR04/ G82 - G85



I fussy cut and die cut the images and assembled the card. I used my white gel pen to add dots and highlights to the images. 

For the sentiment I used Pumpkin Spice Ink from Lawn Fawn. 



I can already tell I will use this new scarecrow set A LOT this autumn!

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten