zondag 23 april 2023

YOU'RE MY BEST-TEA (1)

I did an all die cut card, using the Stitched Teapot and Stitched Teacup die set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background I used a piece of What's Sewing On pattern paper. I used a different pattern for the bottom, which is a dotted panel from the Stripes 'n Sprinkles pattern paper pad. 



I die cut everything from white cardstock and decided to color everything with Copic Markers. I;m really loving this technique lately. Here are all the Copics I used:
Teapot: YR21 - YR23/ G82 - G85
Teacup: YR61 - YR02/ G82 - G85/ E74 - E79
Flowers: YR21 - YR23/ BG000 - BG11
Tea bag: E41 - E43/ YR61 - YR02/ G82 - G85
Spoon + Sugar cube: C0 - C3



I assembled the card and added white highlights to the die cuts. I stamped the sentiment directly onto the background. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten