maandag 3 april 2023

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY (7)

It's time for a new challenge at the Lawn Fawnatics Blog . And it's a color inspiration. I created this hot air balloon card, using the Fly High stamp set. 



For the sky I used the purple, dark blue and light blue color from the color inspiration. I used Villainous Potion, Blueprint Sketch and Broken China Distress Oxide Inks. 

I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used;
Hot air balloons: E57 - E79/ E31 - E33 - E35/ Y15 - Y17/ RV32 - RV34
Mouse: E41 - E43 - E44/ E11 - E04
Elephant: W0 - W3 - W5
Party hats: Y15 - Y17/ RV32 - RV34
Hearts: RV32 - RV34



I die cut the images and heat embossed the sentiment. I assembled the card and used a white gel pen to add highlights to the images. 



Please visit the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for some inspiration and join the challenge. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten