zaterdag 15 april 2023

HAPPY BEE-DAY TO THE QUEEN BEE (1)

I created this fun birthday card with the Hive Five stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background I used Canned Pumpkin cardstock. I ink blended with Tea Dye and Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide Inks, using the Honeycomb Stencil. 



I stamped all the images and colored them with the following Copic Markers:
Bees: YR30 - YR31/ BG11 - BG000
Hive: YR21 - YR23/ W5 - W7
Honey: YR30 - YR31/ YR21 - YR23/ R27 - R59
Honey dipper: E41 - E43 - E44
Banner + party hats: R27 - R59/ W0 - W3



I die cut the images. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto a strip of No. 2 Pencil cardstock. I added highlights with a white gel pen and stamped the dotted swirly lines behind some of the bees. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten