zondag 9 april 2023

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (68)

I created this birthday card for a colleague of mine, who is a big sandwich lover. My friend and I thought of some sandwich-related gifts and of course a sandwich themed card. Let's Toast from Lawn Fawn is perfect for that.



For the background I used pattern paper from What's Sewing On. For the bottomt I used a strip of Woodgrain cardstock.



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used;
Toaster: G82 - G85/ C0 - C3/ C5 - C7
Bread: E57 - E79/ E41 - E43
Cheese: YR21 - YR23
Hats: YR21 - YR23/ Y38 - YR68/ G82 - G85
Butter: YR30 - YR31/ C5 - C7
Knife: C0 - C3



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I die cut a banner from Narwhal cardstock and stamped and heat embossed the sentiment. I used a white gel pen to add highlights. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten