zaterdag 8 april 2023

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (67)

I create an all-die cut card with the Tiny Gift Box Elephant Add-On and the Secret Garden Window. I also used the Tropical Leaves die set. All from Lawn Fawn. 



For the window, I used Kraft cardstock. The background was ink blended with Prize Ribbon and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink. I added water drops to it. I also die cut a SImple Grassy Hillside Border from Cilantro cardstock, which was ink blended with Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink.



I die cut the elephant and the leaves and colored everything with Copic Markers:
Elephant: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5/ R81 -R83/ E57 - E79
Leaves: YG00 - YG03/ YG06 - G05
Party hat: R05 - R27 - R59/ YG00 - YG03. Y15 - Y17
Heart: R05 - R27 - R59



I assembled the card and I die cut a banner. I colored the banner with Y15 and Y17 Copic Markers and heat embossed the sentiment onto it, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. 

As a finishing touch, I added some highlights using a white gel pen. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten