zondag 2 april 2023

HAPPY EASTER (27)

I did an all-die cut Easter card, with the Secret Garden Window die set and the Mini Easter Egss die set. 



For the frame and the background, I used the Stripes 'n Sprinkles pattern paper. The flower window was die cut from white cardstock.

I colored the foliage and eggs with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Foliage: YG00 - YG03/ G82 - G85/ YR30 - YR31/ R22 - R35/ B41 - B45/ V22 - V25/ YR21 - YR23
Eggs: R22 - R35/ B41 - B45/ V22 - V25



I assembled the card and used a white gel pen for the highlights. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten