zondag 2 april 2023

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY (6)

For this birthday card, I used just dies (aside from the sentiment). I used the Tiny Gift Box Elephant Add-On die set and the Fishtail Banner Borders die set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background I used Mermaid cardstock and Merman Ink for blending. I die cut two cloud borders, with the Puffy Cloud Borders die set. 

I die cut the elephant and the banners and colored these element with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Elephant: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5/ E57 - E79/ E11 - E04
Banners: R05 - R27/ Y38 - YR68/ Y15 - Y17/ YG00 - YG03/ BG53 - BG57/ V22 - V25



I assembled the card and stamped the sentiment in Celery Stick Ink. I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the banners and the elephant. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten