zondag 16 april 2023

YOU'RE THE BERRY BEST (4)

For this quick and simple friendhip card, I used the Sweet Friends stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background I used Beachside pattern paper. This was die cut with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I die cut an Outside In Stitched Heart Stackables die from the Gotta Have Gingham Rainbow paper. 

I stamped the images and colored them with the following Copic Markers:
Cupcake: B18 - B37 - B39/ E31 - E33 - E35
Berries: B18 - B37 - B39
Plate: C0 - C3 - C5



I die cut images. I stamped the sentiment in Sunflower Ink onto a white strip of cardstock. I added highlights to the images with a white gel pen. 

I matted the card onto another piece of Gotta Have Gingham Rainbow paper. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten