woensdag 5 april 2023

FOR YOU (5)

Today my card is featured on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog , for the color inspiration challenge. I created this birthday card with the Stitched Cupcake die set. 



For the background, I used a piece of Stripes 'n Sparkles pattern paper. I added a strip of Woodgrain cardstock to the bottom. 

I die cut the cupcake elements, Speech Bubble and the Fishtail Banner Borders from white cardstock and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Cupcake: R81 - R83 - R85/ B26 - B39/ E31 - E33 - E35
Speech Bubble: B26 - B39
Banners: R81 - R83 - R85/ B26 - B39/ B63 - B66/ B21 - B23/ Y15 - Y17
Hearts: R81 - R83 - R85/
Candle: B21 - B23/ Y15 - Y17



I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto the speech bubble and assembled the card. I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the die cut images. 



Please visit the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for inspiration and join our challenge!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten