zondag 16 april 2023

BOOK MARKS (5)

I made two book marks, with the Dream Big stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I decided to use just the dragon this time. The set also comes with a unicorn. 


For the base I used Chili Pepper cardstock and a yellow paper from the Sweater Weather Remix paperpad. 

I stamped the dragon, back and front, twice. I also used the star image from th All-Star stamp set. Here are all the Copic Markers I used for coloring:
Dragon: YR21 - YR23/ R27 - R59/ C0 - C3
Stars: YR21 - YR23/ R27 - R59



I die cut the images and assembled the book marks. I made them both in opposite colors. 

I stamped and heat embossed the sentiments, back and front, using Versafine Onyx Black Ink and Clear Embossing Powder. 



To finish it off, I used some twine, to add to the tops of the book marks. 

This is a perfect little gift, for when you give someone a book. I often give my friends book marks with ther books. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten