maandag 23 december 2019

TODAY IS YOUR DAY... SHAKE YOUR TAIL FEATHERS! (1)

For this happy birthday card, I used the Peacock Before 'n After stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background, I used a piece of Spiffy Speckles pattern paper. I added a Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frame on top, which I die cut from Speckled Eggshell cardstock. From Cilantro cardstock I die cut a Grassy Border. I added some Lucky Clover Distress Ink to the top of the grass blades.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Peacocks: BG13 - BG49/ BG18 - BG72/ YG11 - YG13/ V04 - V06/ Y38 - YR68/ Y15


I die cut all the images (the little ones are from Eggstra Amazing Easter by the way) and assembled the card. For the sentiment, I die cut a speech bubble from Peacock cardstock. It's from the Speech Bubbles die set. I heat embossed with white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn.

I added some dots and highlights to the images and speech bubble and added the panel onto a Peacock cardbase.


I love this set, super fun to work with. And coloring that peacock with its tail feathers out is really fun to do.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten