maandag 2 december 2019

HOLIDAY TREATS FOR YOU (2)

For this cute forest scene, I used the Baked for You stamp set from Mama Elephant.


For the background, I used Squeezed Lemonade and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Inks. For the hills I used the Stitched Hillside Borders from Lawn Fawn and Sparkle cardstock.


I stamped the images and colored them with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are the colors and combinations I used:
060 - Brown
062 - Dark Brown
091 - Light Grey + 090 - Grey
076 - Medium Beige + 072 - Beige
052 - Bright Yellow + 055 = Pale Yellow
025 - Pink + 200 - Sugar Almond Pink
042 - Turquoise Green + 049 - Green Shadow
092 - Blue Grey


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in Doe Ink and added some snow with a white gelly roll pen.


A very simple scene, but I love these cute images.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten