maandag 2 december 2019

MERRY CHRISTMAS (18)

Sometimes you just need a quick and easy card. I used the Home for the Holidays stamp set from Hero Arts for this simple card. I only used the tree image.


I took a piece of Cilantro cardstock and stamped and heat embossed the tree image, with Gold embossing powder from Ranger. I ink blended the edges of the panel with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink.

I took the Starry Colors watercolor set from Gansai Tambi and added some metallic paint to the ornaments on the trees. I added some platter to it as well, with the same watercolors.


I used the Merry Script die and die cut it from Sparkle cardstock. The rest of the sentiment was stamp and heat embossed with Pearl Gold Sparkle embossing powder from Wow.


Super simple, but a more classic and elegant look. Sometimes you just need to do something different.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten