maandag 16 december 2019

SENDING WARM WISHES FOR A HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON (4)

Sometimes you just gotta think outside the box. I used a Easter themed stamp set for a Christmas card. I used the Eggstra Amazing Easter stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background sky, I used Dried Marigold Distress Oxide Ink. For the snowy hill, I die cut a piece of white cardstock with the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders. I stamped the sentiment onto it in Carrot Ink and Wild Rose Ink. The sentiment is from Merry Messages.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Tree: G43 - G46/ YG11 - YG13/ YR21 - Y38 - YR68/ E15 - E18
Bunnies: E71 - E74 - E79/ E41 - E43/ W0 - W2/ RV10 - R83
Bow + hat: R22 - R35
Presents: R22 - R35/ YR21 - Y38


I die cut or fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I added some snow to the background using a white gelly roll pen. With this pen, I also added some dots and highlights to the images.


It's fun to use themed stamp sets for a completely different purpose.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten