maandag 2 december 2019

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR (5)

Today is the start of a new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge and the theme is "Happy Little Holiday Critters". For this first project, I made this simple Christmas card with the One in a Chameleon mini stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background I used Kraft cardstock. I used the Bubble Layering stencil from Tim Holtz and applied some Yeti Ink through the stencil. Very light, because I wanted just a little bit of stenciling in the background.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Chameleon: YG11 - YG13 - G05/ YR21 - Y38
Hat: R14 - R46 - R59

I fussy cut the images. I trimmed a strip of Chili Pepper cardstock. I ink blended the edges with Aged mahogany Distress ink and heat embossed one part of the sentiment with Lawn Fawn white embossing powder. The rest of the sentiment was stamped in Doe Ink.


I assembled the card and added some highlights with a white gelly roll pen.

Make sure you check out our challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten